Social Media ManagerRemote
DateCart is putting a fork in Netflix and chill by helping men and women in 10 countries around the world plan the perfect dates. We offer a fun, constantly evolving, agile startup environment that enables and rewards innovation, teamwork, and diligence.
DateCart is looking for a Social Media Manager to help bring together all the threads of a story and weave coherent narratives across multiple platforms to raise awareness of the DateCart app, support product releases, marketing initiatives, and company news. We’re looking for someone who knows how to use social media not (just) to fire metric-raising clickbait out into the ether, but actually to tell a coherent cross-platform story that people want to follow. Check out our social media platforms to get and idea of our style and humor: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
- Extensive knowledge of social media marketing programs and optimization based on copy, creative, and placement.
- Experience thinking differently and finding ways to present ideas that no one will be expecting.
- Familiarity with SEO.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- A passion for storytelling.
- Portfolio showcasing social media posts i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- An obsession with checking social media –– specifically Instagram
Compensation & Benefits
Remote Ok?: Yes
Visa Sponsorship: No
Annual Salary Range: TBD
Equity Range: TBD
DateCart is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please send resumes and portfolios to jobs(a)getdatecart.com