iOS DeveloperSan Francisco, CA
DateCart is putting a fork in Netflix and chill by helping men and women in 10 countries around the world plan the perfect dates. We offer a fun, constantly evolving, agile startup environment that enables and rewards innovation, teamwork, and diligence.
DateCart is looking for a gifted iOS Developer to help drive the evolution of the DateCart app. You will work closely with UX and UI, product management, and other teams to conceive, design, and create unique mobile capabilities. As a key member of an elite team, you will own the technical planning and implementation of new iOS features and capabilities with code that’s rock solid and built to perform. DateCart has ambitious plans to reinvent the way we plan dates with our main squeeze(s). Be a part of that.
You are the kind of experienced software engineer that can quickly become proficient in a development language, platform, and related tools. Ideally, you have mastered multiple in the course of your career.
You are customer-focused, with a passion for delivering high-quality software products and features. You prefer working in a team, and enjoy collaborating with others. You have strong communication skills and enjoy writing clean, elegant, readable and well-documented code.
You have a demonstrated history of intellectual curiosity and exploration and are adaptable to changing priorities.
- Collaborate with the Android team implement new features and improve existing functionality
- Design and update the DateCart app on iOS
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Help define the testing strategy and test plans for our product releases
- Fix bugs encountered by customers
- Facilitate design walkthroughs
- Portfolio showcasing native iOS apps you’ve developed
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Located in or already have plans of moving to the San Francisco, CA area
- Proficiency in English
Compensation & Benefits
Remote Ok?: No
Visa Sponsorship: No
Annual Salary Range: TBD
Equity Range: TBD
DateCart is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please send resumes and portfolios to jobs(a)getdatecart.com