Full Stack DeveloperSan Francisco, CA
DateCart is putting a fork in Netflix and chill by helping men and women in 10 countries around the world plan the perfect dates. We offer a fun, constantly evolving, agile startup environment that enables and rewards innovation, teamwork, and diligence.
DateCart is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to help us improve the end-to-end user experience of our merchant portal. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development. You will be responsible for sound technical execution through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping. You will be involved from ideation to rollout.
- Hands-on experience with developing Node.js applications and restful APIs
- Experience working with SQL and noSQL DataBase
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and concepts
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Portfolio showcasing web applications you’ve developed
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Located in or already have plans of moving to the San Francisco, CA area
- Proficiency in English
Compensation & Benefits
Remote Ok?: No
Visa Sponsorship: No
Annual Salary Range: TBD
Equity Range: TBD
DateCart is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please send resumes and portfolios to jobs(a)getdatecart.com